Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Crawling!

I was Sky.ping with my dad and step-mom the other day while J was at work...  I had the laptop on the kitchen floor so they could see the babies, and guess who decided he reeeeeeeeeally wanted to play with the laptop!  I don't think my dad fully grasped the fact that he was seeing his grandson crawl for the first time ever, but that's okay.  At least I had my phone handy and got it on video!  J was a little sad she wasn't here to see it, but she was still so excited for little Gman and showed the video to everyone at work.

H hasn't learned to crawl-crawl yet, but she still manages to slither faster than G can crawl.  Silly girl.



Now that they're mobile, they are everywhere.  They love the dogs and follow them all over the house.  This is their favorite place to hang out whenever the dogs are outside:


-S

3 comments:

  1. so adorable! i love the slither.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thanks for sharing this milestone with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mobile babies are fun. Challenging but incredible. Hope you are having a good time trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete