Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Here I am!!!

Small Obsessions' post today reminded me that since I also signed up for the gift exchange, I should probably post something here since it's been forever and ever... and ever.  And ever.  Dramatic enough?  I read everyone's blogs regularly, but always seem to forget I have my own.

H & G are great.  Growing tons and learning new things every day.  They're starting to talk more and are just so much fun to be around.  They're finally at a stage where I'm really glad we have twins - built in playmate!  Not that I wasn't glad to have twins before now, but it was definitely... challenging at times.  Sometimes it seems like time is going by a little too fast, though.  They are turning into actual kids!  Do I have to stop calling them babies soon?  I really don't want to.  Maybe when they turn 2.  Or when they start high school.

They were frogs for Halloween this year.  We probably spent way too much on their costumes *again* but the cuteness was totally worth it!  And like last year, they'll have awesome hats to wear all winter.  Some pumpkin patch pics:





Thanksgiving is going to be ruined, yet again, by J's lovely employer.  Can I just say that I hate Black Friday?  Hate hate hate hate HATE.  Yay for being in retail management. *rolls eyes*  It's just sad that my favorite holiday seems to get worse and worse every year because her company has to open at some absurd time of night ON Thanksgiving.  I mean really?  It's not even Black Friday anymore.  It's just... Thanksgiving.  But a much crappier version where J is going to have to spend most of the day attempting to get some sleep so she can go to work at 7pm.  Awesome.

In other news, the babies - H, G and E (the roomie's kiddo) were apparently super stoked that Obama was reelected.  Before you watch this video, though, I must warn you:  You will never be able to get this song out of your head.


That's pretty much it.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment