Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Phew

I totally missed the memo that Reader was going away... So I panicked for a couple days before I realized I could still save everything and import it elsewhere.  I know I don't post much (ever), but I still read everyone else's blogs!

Anyway.

The kiddos are two now!  Yikes!  They've been total monsters lately - not listening, whining, fighting with each other All The Time.  It's been super duper fun.  When they're not being monsters, though, they are pretty amazing.  It's so neat to be able to have semi-coherent conversations with them!  They are turning into actual people!  So weird.  I love the ridiculous words they have for things... For example: Hair elastics="monies" (rhymes with ponies) and Chair="sat down" (e.g. "That's MY sat down!!!").  I also enjoy when they try to get each other in trouble by saying "H dooooo!!!" or "G dooooooo!"  Guessing that came from us saying "Ok, what did G do?" 

We had some professional pics taken for their birthday.  I think they came out pretty great. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. We’re Julián and Agus, a married gay couple. We have a son together, Martin, and we’ve created Weerlly (www.weerlly.com) in order to provide homoparental families with products to be identified with. We were very sad when we could’nt find then for our son, so we decided to make them ourselves! We wish you like them! We are on www.weerlly.com and on facebook (www.facebook.com/weerly). Kisses and love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete