Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Yaaaawn

Dear Sleep,
 
I miss you.
 
Love,
 
An Old Friend

Are all babies super effing loud when they sleep?  Or is it just mine?!  They grunt, squeak, make goat noises, etc.  I can't sleep!!!  I'll doze off for a moment and then one of them will make a noise and I jump like someone just shot a gun.  This is ridiculous.  I've gone in there 10,004 times to check on them and sure enough, they are still sound asleep.  Bizarre.  At least J is on her way home from work now, so maybe I'll be able to sleep when she gets here.

Seriously... I should record them sleeping sometime!  The noise level is astounding.  I don't understand how the one NOT currently making weird goat sounds can sleep through it!  Especially since they like to sleep rightnexttoeachother.  Huh.

-S

2 comments:

  1. My first daughter sounded like a mouse and a pig at the same time. Little squeaks and grunts. She also had horrible reflux. I can't remember whether the sounds and reflux were related.

    Sounds like you're doing great adjusting to mommyhood with twins. Go mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took H to the doctor yesterday to see if she might have reflux, actually. He gave us some suggestions to try for a couple days and if they don't help at all, we're going to try some reflux meds. She always sounds like she's clearing her throat and she spits up a lot. We'll see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete