Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Craft Exchange!

I received some awesome ornaments from N over at Two Hot Mamas!  Totally brings back memories of making these same type of crafts when I was a kid.  I love them.  There was a super cute xmas tree that didn't quite make it in one piece, but I think I can fix it.  In the meantime, though, the others are front and center on our tree.  Thank you so much!  This was my first year participating in this exchange and I'm glad I did.  Lots of fun and I have a couple new blogs to read now.



Happy holidays, everyone!

- S

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Bummed that the Christmas Tree didn't make it in one piece (and that's kind of ironic, as that's the only one that didn't give me trouble when I was making them). So glad to have "met" you. :D

    ReplyDelete