Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Xmas and stuff

The tree is all decorated!  We have it gated off in what we refer to as "The Christmas Room" - mainly because housing the tree every year is the only thing the room is ever used for.  G was scared of the tree at first and refused to come in the room until I picked him up and slowly brought him closer to he could "pet" the tree.  Now he and the tree are BFFs.  H, of course, wanted to pull all the lights off immediately.  I'm scared to see what will happen the next time they go in there, now that all the ornaments are on!

Now to make this all sad...

Last month, I lost my 9 year old doberman, Phoenix, to cancer...  I knew it was coming, but that didn't make it any less heartbreaking.  He was my first dog, my first baby.  I do know that it was for the best... but I'm so sad he didn't make it to Christmas.  I can't even describe how much I miss him.

Best dog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment