Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fingers Crossed

Still no babies.  Monday's appointment was pretty pointless... Our regular doctor was still out of the office and we ended up waiting almost two hours to see a different doctor who didn't want to make any decisions.  Tomorrow, we are seeing our regular doctor for sure, so I'm hoping that she will either send us to the hospital or at least give us a date.  J is hoping for Saturday because of her work schedule, but I'm fine with anything as long as it's soon


I seem to be incapable of sleeping at night lately.  I don't know if it's because J isn't here or if it's because of the nightly dance parties going on in my belly that go from around 11pm to 3am.  I have a feeling these babies are going to be nocturnal.  Eeek.


Crossing my fingers that I'll get to meet these little guys within the new few days!

On another note, what the hell is wrong with Flas.h Player?  Nothing is working and I want to watch shows on Hu.lu!


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment