Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 6, 2011

My little goat

Apparently I have given birth to a farm animal?  I finally managed to record G's little goat noises!  I think it's hilarious... except when I'm trying to sleep.

 

We're on day 2 of increased reflux meds for H and I haven't noticed a difference.  She still has her screaming fits and seems miserable half the time she's eating, but I'll give it a couple more days before I call the pediatrician again to see if there's another option.  A lot of people have been saying that Pr.evacid is much more effective than Z.antac, but the pediatrician wanted to try increasing the dosage before trying something else.  Makes sense, I suppose.  I just want her to feel better.

So glad it's almost the weekend.  I like having J home to help me... and I miss her.  It will be so nice when she has back to her regular schedule. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment