Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Trying to survive

We took H back to the pediatrician on Friday, because the screaming has gotten out of control.  She had been on Za.ntac for a month and it wasn't doing anything.  Every time I called, I ended up talking to this super condescending nurse who just said to increase the dosage.  I'm sorry, but after doing that three times, clearly the medicine wasn't helping.  The doctor agreed that it wasn't working, so H is now on Pri.losec and we switched her formula to soy.  She said it might take a week or two for the meds to take effect, so now we're just waiting.  Hopefully it helps... I don't know how I'm going to survive the next three weeks of J's overnight schedule otherwise.  So tired.

On a happier note, both babies have started smiling!  It's so adorable.  I haven't managed to get a picture yet, but I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment